- What is Kontoor Brands, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol KTB.
- When was Kontoor Brands, Inc. incorporated?
Kontoor Brands, Inc., became an independent, publicly traded company in May 2019 following the separation from VF Corporation.
- When did Kontoor Brands, Inc. become a public company?
Kontoor Brands began listing on the NYSE on Thursday, May 23, 2019.
- Where is Kontoor Brands, Inc. headquartered?
Our global corporate headquarters is located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Kontoor Brands, Inc.
400 N. Elm St.
Greensboro, NC 27401
- When is Kontoor Brands, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
Kontoor Brands uses a 52/53 week fiscal year ending on the Saturday closest to December 31 of each year.
- Who is Kontoor Brands, Inc.'s transfer agent?
Communications concerning shareholder address changes, stock transfers, changes of ownership, lost stock certificates, payment of dividends, dividend check replacements, duplicate mailings or other account services should be directed to the following:
Shareholder correspondence should be mailed to:
PO BOX 505000 Louisville, KY 40233-5000
Overnight correspondence should be sent to:
462 South 4th Street Suite 1600 Louisville, KY 40202
Shareholder Online Inquiries
- How do I change my address on my stock certificates, replace lost certificates or find out how many shares of Kontoor Brands, Inc. stock I o
Kontoor Brands does not have access to individual account information. To find out more about your holdings, please contact either your broker or Kontoor's transfer agent.
- When is the next earnings release?
Kontoor does not publish its earnings dates more than 10 to 14 calendar days in advance of the earnings date. Please sign up for Email Alerts to be notified of any upcoming events and news releases.
- Where can I find more information on Kontoor Brands, Inc.'s dividend?
The declaration and amount of any dividends will be determined by our Board of Directors and will depend on our financial condition, earnings, cash flows, capital requirements, covenants associated with our debt obligations, legal requirements, regulatory constraints, industry practice and any other factors that our Board of Directors deems relevant.
- Does Kontoor Brands, Inc. have a direct stock purchase plan?
No, Kontoor does not have such a program available to shareholders. Please contact your broker to purchase shares of Kontoor Brands stock.
- How can I purchase or sell shares of Kontoor Brands, Inc. stock?
Any brokerage firm can help you purchase or sell shares.
- How can I obtain a copy of Kontoor Brands, Inc.'s latest SEC filings?
Click here to view and print our latest SEC filings.
- When is Kontoor Brands, Inc.'s next Shareholders' Meeting?
Kontoor Brands has not yet scheduled its 2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders. Please sign up for Email Alerts to be notified of any upcoming events. This information will also be disclosed in a proxy mailing.
- Who is Kontoor Brands, Inc.'s auditor?
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is the Company's auditor.
- What is the CUSIP number for Kontoor Brands, Inc. stock?
Kontoor Brands' CUSIP number is 50050N 103.
- How can I find the closing price for Kontoor Brands, Inc. stock on a date in the past?
You can find prior price history on the stock information page.